Now Available - Accommodation Reservation Booking System Plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 3 años
Can this plugin be customized for different business bookings? For example car wash booking system where there are no rooms, just time slots within the day
Hace 3 años
Interesting you should ask as am just in process of finishing building a new mode for making appointment type bookings i.e. Doctors Appointment or Car wash, etc
It's not quite finished - I just uploaded to do some testing
You can see it here https://v43demo.selectsystems.com.au/appointment/car-wash

The time slots are automatically generated but at the moment the Start and Finish Service and interval times are hard coded but they will be adjustable for each product
You can see and manage the bookings on the Appointment Calendar here
https://v43demo.selectsystems.com.au/Admin/Apollo/AppointmentCalendar
Login email is [email protected]
Password: admin
If you have any comments or suggestions on how it works let me know
Email: [email protected]
Hace 3 años
Thank you for your reply.

I believe the buyer should be able to see the available slots only before booking and he should not
see the booked slots or at least to show them as read-only.
Also, I recommend the plugin to be customizable in terms of captions and properties, to adapt it for any booking
system and to use the Localization for multiple languages.
Hace 3 años
Hi,

This plugin is not cheap, but if it works well, it will be a great add-in to NopCommerce.

1 - Does it support multi-languages ?
2 - Does it works well with theme / plugin vendors like Nop-Template ?
3 - Does it support mobile resolutions
4 - Do you have a trial version
5 - Does it use Clean HTML and CSS structure for easy customization
6 - You offers 3 months support.  What about upgrades period ?
7 - I noticed that this plugin is sold by NopCommerceplus and by Systems International (same UI / same price / same features but different NopCommerce supported versions).  Are you the same business ?

Thank you

Erik
Hace 3 años
1 - Does it support multi-languages ?
Yes all text is displayed via local resource strings so can be changed for specific languages.
All dates and currencies are displayed correctly based on the selected language culture

2 - Does it works well with theme / plugin vendors like Nop-Template ?
It has been used with some vendor themes and there have not been any problems that I know off

3 - Does it support mobile resolutions
yes It works on a mobile. although some implementations may work better on wider formats.

4 - Do you have a trial version
In the first instance you can see how it works on the Demo websites.

5 - Does it use Clean HTML and CSS structure for easy customization
There are a couple of simple CSS files which can be edited to change colours and the calendar does have themes available

6 - You offer 3 months support.  What about upgrades period ?
We will update the plugin as new versions come along and will work with clients to integrate new features

7 - I noticed that this plugin is sold by NopCommerceplus and by Systems International (same UI / same price / same features but different NopCommerce supported versions).  Are you the same business ?
No we are not the same business. SSI is the designer and  developer. This is actually an old plugin we originally developed for nopCommerce v1.7 some 10 years ago.  nopCommerceplus worked on the initial upgrade coding for .netCore and provided a resource to help me solve some technical issues.

Thanks for your interest in the plugin
Feel free to email me [email protected] for more info or specific questions
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.