Product Tag Bug

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
While adding product tags, i noticed one thing that tags that are linked with only 1 product doesn't appear in the tag cloud. A tag cloud has to be linked/associated with atleast 2 products in order to get displayed in the tag cloud.

So what will happen to different kinds of products that have individual tags ? Those products will not be available in the tag results as their tag is not being displayed in the tag cloud.

It seems like a bug to me but still i am not sure if nopTeam developed the tag cloud functionality like this so that each tag cloud needs to be linked with 2 products in order to get displayed in the tag cloud.
Hace 13 años
Tags that are linked with only 1 product appear in the tag cloud. But keep in mind that maximum number of displayed tags is set to 15 (\Modules\PopularTags.ascx.cs file). That's why you cannot see them.
Hace 13 años
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
Tags that are linked with only 1 product appear in the tag cloud. But keep in mind that maximum number of displayed tags is set to 15 (\Modules\PopularTags.ascx.cs file). That's why you cannot see them.

Thanks Andrei,

Just curious, shouldn't that be available in "All Settings" (in admin section) so that it can be changed without re-compiling the project ?
Hace 13 años
Sure, I'll create a work item
Hace 13 años
Hola!

what are product tags used for???

i have created my tag cloud

i would like to use it so that products relate to each other and the system can make recomendations based on product tags.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.