email sending error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 15 años
I upload my codes and run the website pretty well
but when I tried to send the email out, using the "Contact us" page
I got the following errors: (you can try on www.listingJinni.com)

System.Net.Mail.SmtpFailedRecipientException: Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: No such user here at System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.SendMail(MailAddress sender, MailAddressCollection recipients, String deliveryNotify, SmtpFailedRecipientException& exception) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Messages.MessageManager.SendEmail(String Subject, String Body, String From, ICollection`1 To, ICollection`1 bcc) in D:\My Biz\PostingJinnie\NopCommerce\Nop.Common\Messages\MessageManager.cs:line 502 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Messages.MessageManager.SendEmail(String Subject, String Body, String From, ICollection`1 To) in D:\My Biz\PostingJinnie\NopCommerce\Nop.Common\Messages\MessageManager.cs:line 466 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.ContactUsControl.btnContactUs_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in e:\web\listingjinn\htdocs\Modules\ContactUs.ascx.cs:line 71

it says: "No such user"...
I found you need to configure the info on database, table Nop_settings
and I did change the SMTP server, username and password
but still got this msg
please advise

thank you,
www.listingJinni.com
Hace 15 años
fred3636 wrote:
I upload my codes and run the website pretty well
but when I tried to send the email out, using the "Contact us" page
I got the following errors: (you can try on www.listingJinni.com)

System.Net.Mail.SmtpFailedRecipientException: Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: No such user here at System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.SendMail(MailAddress sender, MailAddressCollection recipients, String deliveryNotify, SmtpFailedRecipientException& exception) at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Messages.MessageManager.SendEmail(String Subject, String Body, String From, ICollection`1 To, ICollection`1 bcc) in D:\My Biz\PostingJinnie\NopCommerce\Nop.Common\Messages\MessageManager.cs:line 502 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Common.Messages.MessageManager.SendEmail(String Subject, String Body, String From, ICollection`1 To) in D:\My Biz\PostingJinnie\NopCommerce\Nop.Common\Messages\MessageManager.cs:line 466 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.ContactUsControl.btnContactUs_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in e:\web\listingjinn\htdocs\Modules\ContactUs.ascx.cs:line 71

it says: "No such user"...
I found you need to configure the info on database, table Nop_settings
and I did change the SMTP server, username and password
but still got this msg
please advise

thank you,
www.listingJinni.com

Dear Mr. Fred,

You can send emails now, all you have to do is:
go to Admnistration -> Configuration -> Common Settings -> Mail Settings
and change User to your FULL email address and save

I already edited it and sent a test email for you
Hace 15 años
Hi, Afaneh:

that works, thanks for the support

Fred
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.