To disable a sub dropdownlist in Productattribute page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
Hello there........

I am facing some problem regarding to the dropdownlist of Productvariant.ascx control.......I m working on a project that sells business cards and business card is a product its information is on Onevariant.ascx control and product attributes are on Productattribute.ascx control...

In this control only dropdownlist of Quantity appears physically....the rest dropdowns which i have added from admin side generates in runtime which are card thickness,signature panel,magnetic strip,Encoding etc...

I have three selected values in magnetic strip drop down list which are no-strip,hi-co and lo-co....

What i need to do is when i select no-strip value of magnetic strip drop down the next arriving dropdown of Encoding has to disappear...

I m bit confused with this task because the combos are generated on runtime...

The link for my site is--

Http://duracard-com.si-cloud.com........

You can see a preferred member card over there.....

Please help me by solving this problem...

Thankin you...
Hace 13 años
Not sure I understand the question.  So you want to show or hide/disable certain attributes depending on previously selected attributes?

If that's the case, you'll need to roll some custom server side validation for your possible values.  Then, I'd write some javascript to handle hiding/disabling the various dropdowns as needed and to do client side validation.
Hace 13 años
yes i want to disable attributes of drop down list.......

Do you have any idea regarding to that...???
Hace 13 años
Yes - like I said, you'll need to write some javascript to handle adding / removing the various attributes client side as well as doing client side validation.  You'll also need to write server side validations for your use cases, otherwise you'll be vulnerable to cross site scripting.
Hace 13 años
can you help me by adding code or javascript in my code...????

Any help would be precious for me...

Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.