How to add products?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
I go to the following in the admin panel:

Catalog > Products > Add New

and all I see is

"Add a new product Add a new product (back to product list) " and 2 buttons to the right that says "Save" and "Save and continue edit".

Where do I actually add a product??
Hace 13 años
Kro.Keith wrote:
I go to the following in the admin panel:

Catalog > Products > Add New

and all I see is

"Add a new product Add a new product (back to product list) " and 2 buttons to the right that says "Save" and "Save and continue edit".

Where do I actually add a product??

You should be seeing 8 tabs full of stuff below what you mentioned. I know there is a problem sometimes with showing certain parts of the admin section when running under medium trust, but I thought that issue was resolved. Where do you host at? I had this issue originally when I first came across nopCommerce and had to switch from 1&1 hosting to arvixe in order to run in full trust - everything works fine in full trust.
Hace 13 años
Barry, thanks for replying. I just used internet explorer and I see everything now, so happy :)
Hace 13 años
Kro.Keith wrote:
Barry, thanks for replying. I just used internet explorer and I see everything now, so happy :)

Just out of curiosity, what browser where you using?
Hace 13 años
I was using Chrome & Firefox
Hace 13 años
I use Firefox all the time and I've never had that problem...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.