Password Recovery Email is not delivered

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 3 años
Hello everyone.

I am using NopCommerve version 4.2. I made the email configuration and the test email is going right.

The problem is that the password recovery email is not delivered. When I want to receive a password recovery e-mail, the message "sent" appears on the screen but the e-mail is not forwarded. I am not receiving any error messages.

How can I solve this problem?

Best regards.

Note: The account I tried to send e-mail to is not an admin account.
Hace 3 años
Check the Message Queue.  Did the message get sent?
Sometimes, the 'test email' works, but the message does not get sent using the message queuing / send email task - check the System > Log for errors.
Hace 3 años
New York wrote:
Check the Message Queue.  Did the message get sent?
Sometimes, the 'test email' works, but the message does not get sent using the message queuing / send email task - check the System > Log for errors.

Thank you for your answer.
I checked system errors. No errors exist. I still don't know what to do for email forwarding.
Hace 3 años
What settings do you have for Admin / System / Schedule Tasks / Send emails ?
Hace 3 años

Before I click the "run now" button, the columns of date were empty like others. Now mails have been forwarded. But it is not forwarding without clicking the "run now" button.
Hace 3 años
Is there anything in Log after clicking "Run Now"?

Admin >> System >> Log

Thank you.
Hace 3 años
SuperNopCommerce wrote:
Is there anything in Log after clicking "Run Now"?

Admin >> System >> Log

Thank you.

No error does not appear.
Hace 3 años
Check again the System > Log...  Search Message field; first for mail, and then for task.
Hace 3 años
Check Configuration > Stores > Store URL  is same as your DNS URL, and Store URL has trailing /

otherwise task scheduler will not fire, and emails wont send

New York wrote:
Check again the System > Log...  Search Message field; first for mail, and then for task.
Hace 3 años
I'm having this exact same issue. I tried to find a solution over on post #210863, but it's not quite the same issue, so maybe that was not the best post to try and seek help from, but then I saw this post.

Running the "Send emails" task did not work for me. The store URL does have a trailing / and everything seems to be working (registration notifications, contact us, order emails, etc.)

Here is the System Log error code after I tried re-queuing the password recovery email:
System.Net.Mail.SmtpFailedRecipientException: Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: <[email protected]> No such user here
   at System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.SendMail(MailAddress sender, MailAddressCollection recipients, String deliveryNotify, Boolean allowUnicode, SmtpFailedRecipientException& exception)
   at System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message)
   at Nop.Services.Messages.EmailSender.SendEmail(EmailAccount emailAccount, String subject, String body, String fromAddress, String fromName, String toAddress, String toName, String replyTo, String replyToName, IEnumerable`1 bcc, IEnumerable`1 cc, String attachmentFilePath, String attachmentFileName, Int32 attachedDownloadId, IDictionary`2 headers) in C:\andrei\nopcommerce\sources\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Messages\EmailSender.cs:line 153
   at Nop.Services.Messages.QueuedMessagesSendTask.Execute() in C:\andrei\nopcommerce\sources\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Messages\QueuedMessagesSendTask.cs:line 69

Of course, I changed the email address in the above code to a fake one, but the actual email is in the system as a user.

What could be causing this issue?

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.