Paying for User Guide

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
Hi there,
I purchased the User Guide for v1.80 just before the new version got released
and now that 1.90 is out, where would i find the new User Guide?

I would assume this should be free ...right?

F.
Hace 13 años
nC1.9 has a lot of new features and so there is a new manual.
It all supports the cause.
A
Hace 13 años
oh ..that's sound a bit uncomfortable to hear.
Hace 13 años
I think I would pay it again and again and again for the various releases if it supported the development of this free, brilliant solution. This solution is part of my business plan now and I am already starting to earn money from it...and I'm embarrassed because I'm only paying the measly fee for the guides each release. I feel sooooo guilty I'm paying the fee to become a sponsor...gotta give something back.
Hace 13 años
I think you have a good point there ....I concur !!!
Hace 13 años
I have manual for every version I used. It's the least serious users of the system can do to help the process.
Not everything in the world is free but Nop so im thankful for that. I mean what's $20 when you could spend hours trying to find a solution to something that is in the manual and you still might not know.
Certainly there are plenty of questions on the forum that a quick flick to the manual can fix or refresh the memory on certain tasks that are not used that often. I was looking at it yesterday to verify something. Anyway feel free I think they are a good investment.
A
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.