Custom Order Step

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 14 años
How would I add a custom step for a particular product - for example entering custom text for printing a t-shirt. Are there any hooks in place to do this?

Thanks
Hace 14 años
OK, maybe that is a bad example because sample includes a t-shirt with custom message. However, I think you probably get the gist of my question. Thanks.
Hace 14 años
Hi,

Yes there is;

Take a look at this: http://www.nopcommerce-demo.com/Products/86-custom-t-shirt.aspx

Basically what you will need to do is edit the product variant and and click requires text option box. Then you can fill in the text prompt option e.g( What would you like your t-shirt to say? )

Hope this helps..

mike..
Hace 14 años
Thanks for the reply Mike. Actually, what I am looking for is a way to insert some custom processing. Specifically, there are companies that can print t-shirts with custom pictures. I would like to take the text, super-impose it on an image, then send the image to the t-shirt printing company.

So, I guess I need two things.

1) A way to do some custom processing for a particular product or product type. Maybe it could key of a custom attribute.
2) Once the transaction has gone through, send the back-end message to the t-shirt printing company.

Does that make sense?
Hace 14 años
Lets see. I could hook something in CheckoutCompleted.aspx.cs to check the order to check each product to see if a custom step is necessary.

What would be the easiest way given an order id, to enumerate all the products in it and query their attributes?
Hace 11 años
Is there any feedback on this. Custom processing before adding to the cart?
In MVC is should be easier, right?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.