showing products on the map like 2GIS? is that possible to do?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 3 años
hi.
i want to do one project.
what i need is to show the products on the map, because my product are kinda specific and connected with exact locations like city, area, street, block # and entrance #.

also what i need is to allow moderated users add their products and map them to their location and allow customers to leave reviews about sellers.

any ideas? how to implement this?

thanks.
Hace 3 años
Hi Arthur,

Thanks for the query!!!

There are a few things in your requirement which can be handled out-of-the-box in nopCommerce and then there are some which needs to be customized.
Any nopCommerce professional can help you in customize the code.

Kind Regards
TMotions
Hace 3 años
arthur_shneider wrote:
hi.
i want to do one project... also what i need is to allow ..... how to implement this?

thanks.

Hello.
  I guess you're a good project manager. Just for your convenience, could you post the project Charter here, please?
Best Regards.

arthur_shneider wrote:

...what i need is to show the products on the map, because my product are kinda specific and connected with exact locations like city, area, street, block # and entrance #.

By the way, what maps / APIs are you going to use?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.