Paypal configuration not working

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 3 años
I have tried to configure paypal both as a smart button and standard. I have all of the information added from paypal. When going through checkout as a customer, i get to the part where you are supposed to be directed to paypal and this is what I am getting
'Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later."
Hace 3 años
What version of nopCommerce are you using?
You may have an issue with Currency settings.  See this topic
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/47030/issue-with-paypal-standard-plugin
Hace 3 años
asantas wrote:
I have tried to configure paypal both as a smart button ...

Hi... take a look at that
Configuring PayPal Smart Payment Buttons plugin in nopCommerce https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJxVqjwUFkY&feature=youtu.be
Hace 3 años
ERROR:

Log level
Error
Short message
Payments.PayPalSmartPaymentButtons error:
One or more errors occurred. ({"error":"invalid_client","error_description":"Client Authentication failed"})
Full message
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ({"error":"invalid_client","error_description":"Client Authentication failed"})
---> PayPalHttp.HttpException: {"error":"invalid_client","error_description":"Client Authentication failed"}
   at PayPalHttp.HttpClient.Execute[T](T req)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification)
   at Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalSmartPaymentButtons.Services.ServiceManager.HandleCheckoutRequest[TRequest,TResult](PayPalSmartPaymentButtonsSettings settings, TRequest request)
   at Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalSmartPaymentButtons.Services.ServiceManager.<>c__DisplayClass28_0.<GetAccessToken>b__0()
   at Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalSmartPaymentButtons.Services.ServiceManager.HandleFunction[TResult](PayPalSmartPaymentButtonsSettings settings, Func`1 function)
Hace 3 años
asantas wrote:
..."Client Authentication failed"...

On the PayPal plugin config page, do you have "Use sandbox" selected?  Try unselecting that.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.