Can I attach my website with nopCommerce?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 3 años
Hi, I am new here and looking for guidance. I want to rum my website with nopCommerce.
I want to convert my website webpages into a store and articles.
kindly guys is it possible to covert my page into online store?  And how would I attach it with nopCommerce?
Thanks
Hace 3 años
Anything is possible but I dont understand what you are trying to do ?
You already have a website - what is the domain ?
Or you want to create a new website using nopCommerce ?
Hace 3 años
I see two possibilities
1) Completely convert over to a single site using nopCommerce.  Move all your articles there. (Create topics, or custom landing pages.)
2) Create new nopCommerce site (e.g. store.yourdomain.com), and have a link from your existing site.
Hace 3 años
barbarastandly wrote:
Hi, I am new here and looking for guidance. I want to rum my website with nopCommerce.
I want to convert my website webpages into a store and articles.
kindly guys is it possible to covert my page into online store?  And how would I attach it with nopCommerce?
Thanks

You can! Share specifically what you need to do so we can guide you. nopCommerce already have blog which you can use for articles! And it has got awesome online shopping features for your online store. You just need to configure the same.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.