Tiered Pricing by Customer Role

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 13 años
I have a need to have tiered pricing based on Customer Roles. If someone has already developed this, I would love to talk to you about your solution. I would like to see if this functionality can be added to next release if possible.

Example: Sweet Ass Widget $10.00.

For role (X) quantity 1-4 20% off.
For role (X) quantity 5-9 25% off.

For role (Y) quantity 1-4 35% off.
For role (Y) quantity 5-9 37.5% off.

Everyone Else quantity 5-9 10% off.
Everyone Else quantity 10-100 15% off.

Thanks in advance.
Hace 13 años
We're already working on it. This functionality will be included in the next release (2.00)
Hace 13 años
a.m. wrote:
We're already working on it. This functionality will be included in the next release (2.00)

That is awesome to hear! Is there an ETA on 2.0 release?
Hace 13 años
Sure. Look at the following topic - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/7991/200-210-eta.aspx
Hace 13 años
a.m. wrote:

Are ther any other new functionalities that will be included to 2.0?
Hace 13 años
Eduardo,

Please look at the following topic/post to get more info - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/6696/developer-roadmap-1-moving-to-mvc-your-thoughts.aspx?p=14#31936
Hace 13 años
a.m. wrote:
Thanks Andrei:
I have fully read that thread and other threads and discussions about moving to MVC, but unfortunately I am not a very technical person. I do understand that 2.0 means a very important step towards a better technology that would make much eassier future developements and customizations, and that this moves requires to almost start programming 2.0 from zero. I thus fully vaue the work the team is doing for this.

Unfortunately I cannot grasp the practical meaning (in terms of new functionalities for the store from the user perspective) of "There're also a lot of other major changes planned for nopCommerce 2.00 - repostority layer, persistence-ignorant entities, code-first approach, unit tests. So it'll take much more time. Estimates will be published a bit later"

I did not excpect new functionalities in version 2.0 thus I was nicely surprised when you mentioned that it will include the funcionality of Tiered Prices by Customer Role. Therfore I was wondering if other functionalities would come with 2.0

Thanks for your hard work
Hace 13 años
Currently there's no any new major functionality (practical meaning) planned for 2.00. 'Tiered Prices by Customer Role' is not a major enhancement.
Hace 13 años
a.m. wrote:
Currently there's no any new major functionality (practical meaning) planned for 2.00. 'Tiered Prices by Customer Role' is not a major enhancement.

Thanks Andrei !!
Hace 12 años
cw27spy wrote:

That is awesome to hear! Is there an ETA on 2.0 release?

One more option that may be a good idea is having layer based pricing like for first 5 it is $10 and then for next layer (5+) user is charged at $8 so for an order of 6 items the cost would be 50 + 8 = 58 and  not 6 * 8 = 48.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.