Paypal Commerce plugin with 4.40.4 version

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 2 años
Hi to everybody
I have a problem with this plugin with the 4.40.4 nop version. I have correctly configurated the plugin but I cannot display the paypal and credit card buttom in the checkout. Instead in our test site we can see them. What it could be? Is it the possibility to have additional fee (in percentage)?

Thank you in advance for any help
Lorenzo
Hace 2 años
RE: "display the paypal and credit card button in the checkout"
Please clarify - are you looking for the button in the shopping cart page, or in the payment methods selection page (checkout)?
Which plugin are you using?
Payments.PayPalStandard
Payments.PayPalSmartPaymentButtons
?other third party?

Check the system Log for any errors

RE: " in our test site we can see them"
Are you saying it works fine in your test site, but not in your production site?

RE: " Is it the possibility to have additional fee (in percentage)?
On your payment provider plugin configuration page, you should see a check box "Additional fee. Use percentage"
Hace 2 años
uciocan wrote:
Hi to everybody
I have a problem with this plugin with the 4.40.4 nop version. I have correctly configurated the plugin but I cannot display the paypal and credit card buttom in the checkout. Instead in our test site we can see them. What it could be? Thank you in advance for any help
Lorenzo

The paypal buttons in the checkout are hosted in an iframe. Also, those buttons are generated from javascript (src https://www.paypal.com/sdk/js)

Make sure the client browsers aren't blocking both of those. In this case, I don't think its a plugin problem but could be an issue on the browsers side?
Hace 2 años
uciocan wrote:
Is it the possibility to have additional fee (in percentage)?

We developed this integration in cooperation with PayPal and they asked to remove any additional fees from the plugin, so this is their requirement. But you can always customize the plugin to suit your needs.

As for the main question, more details are needed.
Hace 2 años
Hi to everybody
Thank you for your answers. I think we have some problems when we have upgraded at the very last version.... something went wrong. Infact we are facing a lot of errors in the log system like:

Error 404. The requested page (/product/estimateshipping) was not found

I have noticed that all the admin site is displayed not very well. I'll show some screenshot where you can see the test site (on the right) and the production site (on the left) and the test site is perfect while the production something is not working properly

https://www.hobbystore.it/html/zorz-01.png
https://www.hobbystore.it/html/zorz-02.png
https://www.hobbystore.it/html/zorz-03.png

Maybe someone will knows better than me what can be went wrong .

Any help will be very appreciate :-)

Lorenzo
Hace 2 años
Probably better to create a new thread for this new erro
Anyway looks like an issue with scripts not loading or something

What did you do to install the new version ?
Delete the old website files and add new version files to the directory ?
Or create a new directory and added the new version files ?

Is the theme compatible with the new version ?
Hace 2 años
Hi Yidna
Sorry for the late answer... So... We have upgraded the site as written below (as our IT did it and wrote us)

1. Had the files for nopCommerce 4.4 added.
2. Had Themes/Plugins for 4.4 added (all the plugins/theme were for the right version) .
3. Copied the old dataSettings.json and plugins.json files to the App_Data folder.
4. Started the application (and the migrations that upgrade the database handled the database upgrade).

Everything went fine.... But after few days I noticed the site didn't work very well.
We noticed that:

1) the estimated shipping cost is not displayed in the product's page (and we have a lot of errors in the log file as: "Error 404. The requested page (/product/estimateshipping) was not found"
2) The admin section is not displayed very well.... It seems to me that some files are missing....

Now our IT made a copy of the site and tried to install again the very last version into the copie site but without any luck.... They wrote me that they have to start again with the 4.3 version to the 4.404 but we will loose the recently Orders (because in nop you can export the Orders but not import them).

Hope you ll understand me, but I think you r right.... Better to open a new thread for this issue

Lorenzo
Hace 2 años
Ahhhh... We copied and pasted the 4.3 version and we have done the upgrade on it....... Maybe some files have not been pasted
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.