cshtml and view Files changes not reflecting in bin->debug->netcoreapp3.1->views folder on build Application

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 2 años
Hello  Nop Team,
I'm running my Nopcommerce 4.3 application locally from  iis by configuring the path appname\Presentation\Nop.Web\bin\Debug\netcoreapp3.1\

But i'm facing one issue every time.
when i change something in view (.cshtml) and content/css/styles.css  files,and then I build the application . Then  the same changes should also  be updated in  bin folder on build.But it is not happening.
For example : -
I'm doing some design changes in Views/ShoppingCart/Cart.cshtml . On build app, the same changes should also  be updated in bin/debug/netcoreapp3.1/Views/ShoppingCart/Cart.cshtml.
I just got one option, we can do  view page properties on right click and then  Copy to output directory as copy always.but this is leanthy process. i have to setup for every page manually.I'm looking some configuration  in .csproj file by adding <itemgroup> as content add for all the views files . Kindly suggest if someone have the knowldege about it.
your help would be highly appriciated.
Hace 2 años
rinkasai226 wrote:
Hello  Nop Team,
I'm running my Nopcommerce 4.3 application locally from  iis by configuring the path appname\Presentation\Nop.Web\bin\Debug\netcoreapp3.1\

But i'm facing one issue every time.
when i change something in view (.cshtml) and content/css/styles.css  files,and then I build the application . Then  the same changes should also  be updated in  bin folder on build.But it is not happening.
For example : -
I'm doing some design changes in Views/ShoppingCart/Cart.cshtml . On build app, the same changes should also  be updated in bin/debug/netcoreapp3.1/Views/ShoppingCart/Cart.cshtml.
I just got one option, we can do  view page properties on right click and then  Copy to output directory as copy always.but this is leanthy process. i have to setup for every page manually.I'm looking some configuration  in .csproj file by adding <itemgroup> as content add for all the views files . Kindly suggest if someone have the knowldege about it.
your help would be highly appriciated.

views files load from outside of bin folder inside Views & Themes folder. dll loaded from bin folder.
why your files path look like this "bin/debug/netcoreapp3.1/Views/ShoppingCart/Cart.cshtml"?
Hace 2 años
yes the original files are outside from bin as you mentioned.
but as the dotnetcore create the same Views Folder in   bin->debug->netcoreapp3.1 when  we set the output directory as bin .and that directly we can  run as an application from iis without running it from  visual studio.
it saves time and also provide debug/breakpoint facility if we want to  debug the application  some time which local host provides .
If we run our nopcommerce application  directly from  visual  studio  then  it takes much  time to run the app and many times application  crash also  if the application  is large.
so this is used for the approach
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.