Plugin? Send messages one year after purchase?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 1 año
Hi! i want send to my CLients email one year after they make purchase in shop. I check solution NopTemplates (but there we have only 4 scenerios...)/ Foxnet (here is almost all... but it's just adding message to queve... so i thinking it's high possibility i delete this messages in this year) i wrote to Foxnet, they had great support, so maybe he know how to fix it, and topic will be to close. But...

Maybe you using another plugin / solution where it's possible? COuld you paste here link to plugin/solution?
Hace 1 año
You can use the default "DelayBeforeSend" feature and set it to one year for the appropriate message template.
Hace 1 año
Hi thanks!
Yes, but is there any option to "prevent" this message (in queve) before delete?

Ok i see i have in maintance settings possibility to delete only sended message, so this solve last problem with too many messages in memory.  Well this could be work! Thanks!
Hace 1 año
RomanovM wrote:
You can use the default "DelayBeforeSend" feature and set it to one year for the appropriate message template.

Hi, because plugin which i using... can't send mail (for some reason it's not working).

Is it possibility to create second email "order confirmation"? One sended immadietaly and second affter one year?

I see it's possible. Copy message template is work, but maybe "system" is don't prepare to send 2 customer notification? and better to do not do it?
Hace 1 año
Zyje_sobie wrote:
maybe "system" is don't prepare to send 2 customer notification?

the system email is triggered one time after any event occurs. like as - order placed.
you can make a scheduled task with the help of any developer that will re-queue email after checking send date, let's say 1 year
Hace 1 año
Zyje_sobie wrote:

I see it's possible. Copy message template is work, but maybe "system" is don't prepare to send 2 customer notification? and better to do not do it?

This is exactly how the "DelayBeforeSend" feature works. Several templates with the same name but different send times. They are queued at once but sent at different times.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.