Help with WebApi_4.60.08 Create new product issue

Hace 2 meses
In the project I used the interface to create products
/api-backend/Product/Create

After creation, I cannot use the preview function in the background and cannot see the product in the foreground

When I click the Save or Save Edit button, the product can be previewed, and the front desk can also enter the details page.

I don’t know if there is an error in passing parameters, or if I need to use other interfaces

Thanks
Hace 1 mes
Hello

I've sent the details directly to your inbox.

Please check your messages or feel free to contact me using the information provided below for further assistance

Email: jack(at)technogiq(dot)com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Jack
Hace 1 mes
Hello there,
I will be glad to assist you, please add me to discuss this further.
Also, you can Skype me: cis.scott or email me: [email protected]
thanks
Scott Walter
Hace 1 mes
Hi. Unfortunately, it’s difficult to say anything without a more detailed analysis of your code; I can only assume that some fields in the DTO object are not filled in correctly. For example, the Published field or the Deleted field. If I were you, I would try to see under debugging what exactly comes into the Create method and how it is further processed. You can also check the presence of a new product in the database and look at its data

tf software wrote:
In the project I used the interface to create products
/api-backend/Product/Create

After creation, I cannot use the preview function in the background and cannot see the product in the foreground

When I click the Save or Save Edit button, the product can be previewed, and the front desk can also enter the details page.

I don’t know if there is an error in passing parameters, or if I need to use other interfaces

Thanks