Asking for help about WebApi_4.60.08

Hace 1 mes
How do we upload a video using WebApi_4.60.08. I didn't find an interface for uploading videos. I tried to find it, but failed to find it. I want to know which interface is used to upload videos and how do I use it

It would be my honor to get your help

Thanks

best wishes
Hace 1 mes
NopCommerce itself doesn't provide a built-in interface for uploading videos directly through WebApi_4.60.08. There are alternative ways to achieve video uploads in your NopCommerce store:

Using Third-party plugin
Uploading Video as a product.
Custom Web API development.
Hace 1 mes
That's right, unfortunately, video uploading is not currently supported in our WebApi plugin
Hace 1 mes
When using WebApi_4.60.08 to upload videos, ensure you have the necessary permissions and authentication. Use the HTTP POST method with the designated endpoint for video uploads, including the video file as the payload.

For specific implementation details or further assistance, reach out to me via
email at: jack(at)technogiq(dot)com
or

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Jack
Hace 4 semanas
bhanuchauhan wrote:
NopCommerce itself doesn't provide a built-in interface for uploading videos directly through WebApi_4.60.08. There are alternative ways to achieve video uploads in your NopCommerce store:

Using Third-party plugin
Uploading Video as a product.
Custom Web API development.

thank you for your reply
It turns out that this is the case, then can I make my own API interface for video use.
So how should I make my own API interface?
Hace 4 semanas
For this, we need to develop a custom user interface for seamless video uploads in nopcommerce. This interface will integrate with the Web API, ensuring secure storage of uploaded videos within your database.

If you want we can help you to create a custom user interface. Please DM me.
Or you can reach us by our email id:
[email protected]