Price Formatting

Hace 2 semanas
hello.
I need to know how I can stop nop from rounding up price ? ex . Item price at $2.99, shows up as $ 3.00. I need to show the price as entered in back end of nopcommerce.
I found price formatting in currency setting but can not figure how to set that so price show the exact same as what was originally entered.

thanks.
Hace 2 semanas
On the currency configuration page, do you have anything in the "Custom formatting" field?
If so, try making it blank.
If not, try this format:
  ###0.00

Also, note that there is this setting:
shoppingcartsettings.roundpricesduringcalculation
Hace 2 semanas
we are using 4.6 version and while applying custom formatting for different languages it is not picking separately, noticed that the custom formatting is automatically changing for languages when we update for any of the language formatting. It is not allowing to define separately for each languages.
Hace 2 semanas
Please clarify "applying custom formatting for different languages"

The "Custom formatting" is on the Currencies configuration page.
The Language page only allows selecting a "Default currency"; there's no "format" on the language page.
Hace 2 semanas
Sorry my bad, I meant currency settings  where I need to define custom currency formatter for each language such for English  #,##0.000 KD and  in Local Language  #,##0.000   د.ك.
Hace 2 semanas
Thanks.
It turned up to be the field Rounding Type > Default Rounding , in Currency section .