How to change theme on Store ID?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
How can i change the theme on Store ID on runtime.

I want the theme to be changed on each Store. How can we achieve this?
Il y a 12 ans
Actually nopCommerce doesn't support multistore now.
Il y a 12 ans
Thank you for the reply Andrei.

When will the multi-store be implemented in nopCommerce? Does nopCommerce support multitenancy concept?

Can you help me how to change the theme on Category ID?
Il y a 12 ans
Minhaj wrote:
When will the multi-store be implemented in nopCommerce? Does nopCommerce support multitenancy concept?

It'll not be implemented in the near time - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/13922/nopcommerce-multi-store-future.aspx

Minhaj wrote:
Does nopCommerce support multitenancy concept?

No
Il y a 12 ans
a.m. wrote:
It'll not be implemented in the near time - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/13922/nopcommerce-multi-store-future.aspx

Does nopCommerce support multitenancy concept?
No

Hi Andrei:

In this thread you mentioned that the team might start working in Multi-store around the 2nd quarter of 2012. Is this still so or has it changed as you mentioned above?:
a.m. wrote:

The upcoming nopCommerce 2.50 is already focused on fixing bugs and enhancements (and maybe 2.60 will also be focused on it). I think it'll take about two (maybe, three) months to finish all active tasks (except multi-store). Find all active tasks here. And most probably we'll start working on multi-store support once all these tasks are finished. But at the moment I cannot tell it for sure. I just don't know it right now.
Il y a 12 ans
eadameg wrote:
In this thread you mentioned that the team might start working in Multi-store around the 2nd quarter of 2012. Is this still so or has it changed as you mentioned above?:

Hi Eduardo,

Yes, but it's still "most probably" (as stated here), 70-80%. I can't tell it for sure. Maybe, in the 3rd quarter. I really don't know it right now =(((
Il y a 12 ans
a.m. wrote:
Hi Eduardo,

Yes, but it's still "most probably" (as stated here), 70-80%. I can't tell it for sure. Maybe, in the 3rd quarter. I really don't know it right now =(((

Thank you Andrei
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.