2.0 BETA Bugs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anni tempo fa
Maybe i found two bug in 2.0.

1. Localization section.
- It can be added an existing resource and than the Nop thrown unhandled exception for all request. Maybe there aren't checked the existing resource??

2. Currencies section
- The SAVE button doesn't works. Maybe this is a view bug(List.cshtml) with "javascritp:CurrencySettings.submit()" string from 1.9 version.
12 anni tempo fa
>>2. Currencies section
>>- The SAVE button doesn't works. Maybe this is a view bug(List.cshtml) with "javascritp:CurrencySettings.submit()" string from 1.9 version.

Fixed, there was an error in the JavaScript submit.

12 anni tempo fa
>>1. Localization section.
>>- It can be added an existing resource and than the Nop thrown unhandled exception for all request. Maybe there aren't checked the existing resource??

Fixed.
12 anni tempo fa
in V2.0 upgrade script can't find Topics upgrade script? will it be added later? as now when upgrading
DB from V1.9 topics rows is dropped and script creates new rows with default data.
12 anni tempo fa
wxDevelopment wrote:
in V2.0 upgrade script can't find Topics upgrade script? will it be added later? as now when upgrading DB from V1.9 topics rows is dropped and script creates new rows with default data.

No, it's not added. As upgarade readme file says topics should be moved manually (it can't be automated)
12 anni tempo fa
Can't find where is this columns? as I get this error when go to any category.
I used code from Latest "ac4c0b59a3a4" changeset and database has been installed from "9090b4bab664" changeset.

Invalid column name 'BillingAddressId'.
Invalid column name 'ShippingAddressId'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'BillingAddressId'.

Source Error:

Line 77:             if (basedOn == TaxBasedOn.BillingAddress)
Line 78:             {
Line 79:                 if (customer == null || customer.BillingAddress == null)
Line 80:                 {
Line 81:                     basedOn = TaxBasedOn.DefaultAddress;

Thanks
12 anni tempo fa
It means that some tables were changed. Just reinstall your database
12 anni tempo fa
a.m. wrote:
It means that some tables were changed. Just reinstall your database

Thanks! solved.
12 anni tempo fa
- How can I translate Payment Methods name to other language? I can't edit it anywhere.
- How can I translate the "Day", "Month" and "Year" string(My Account-Customer Info-Date of Birth) to other language?
12 anni tempo fa
How can I translate the counrty names? In english: Canada, In german: Kanada etc.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.