2.0 BETA Bugs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anni tempo fa
Csaba_20 wrote:

- How can I translate the "Day", "Month" and "Year" string(My Account-Customer Info-Date of Birth) to other language?

You can not able to translate these values because the view of this control (datetime picker for the date of birth) is an extension method now and it doesn't contain localization support now.

It would be better to update those codes to use somehow the available localization support. I don't know who is responsible for this change but the following thing may can help the developers:

The missing feature: Localization for the first option element of the select input HTML tag generation.

The code where localization can be added (you can find that somewhere near the bolded text):

Nop.Web.Framework.HtmlExtensions.DatePickerDropDowns(....)
line 215 days.AppendFormat("<option value='{0}'>{1}</option>", "0", "Day");
12 anni tempo fa
Csaba_20 wrote:
- How can I translate Payment Methods name to other language? I can't edit it anywhere.

This is another localization issue because the name (friendly name) of the payment method comes from the Description.txt file. It parsed by the PackageManager at initialize time (maybe once at the begining of the application start) and the value is just a simple text.

It is very huge problem as I think if these values are not localized somewhere else in the code where they are used (I mean it can be translated before it is displayed on the view). One of kind a solution would be that if these values will be keys for the localized string instead of the current solution...I don't know. Anybody else from the develeopers may can help you in a better way as I could.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.