Background image

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
Ok, I think I just talked only about the nopCommerce logo.  If you want to change the backgrounds (note:plural), you'll have to go into various CSS files in your theme folder.  Base.css has the body class that will change the background on the very bottom layer.

Keep in my mind all the content are loaded on as layers in div wrappers.  Each wrapper could have its own background.  You'll have to change each background to transparent or what every you want.  I put a tiled background on my body and then a centered watermark on master-wrapper-page and change most of the background to transparent.

Don't forget that things like searchboxes or text entries have background that should contrast so you know where it is.
14 anni tempo fa
the two tone background in dark orange is called bg_body.gif and can be found in app_themes-->darkorange-->images

the page loads up with the background colour (which you already changed) then repeats this image acrosss the page - you can find the .css class that does this and change / remove this
14 anni tempo fa
Now you can enhance your nopcommerce websites with additional themes...

Nopcommerce themes sold at

http://picmagic.co.in/Category/16-nopcommerce.aspx

Regards,
Picmagic Website
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.