nopCommerce 3.00 is coming. BETA testers needed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
webxpro wrote:
i got new isue , when i add new product to any category , if i dont choice any tax category for product , i get error when site load and after even i update product details with any tax category , web site still down and show error .

Line 235:            var activeTaxProvider = LoadActiveTaxProvider();
Line 236:            if (activeTaxProvider == null)
Line 237:                throw new NopException("Active tax provider cannot be loaded. Please select at least one in admin area.");
Line 238:
Line 239:            //get tax rate

I modified the source as follows.

//active tax provider

ITaxProvider activeTaxProvider;
            try
            {
                activeTaxProvider = LoadActiveTaxProvider();
            }
            catch
            {
                return decimal.Zero;
                //throw new NopException("Active tax provider cannot be loaded. Please select at least one in admin area.");
            }
            if (activeTaxProvider == null)
                return decimal.Zero;
            //throw new NopException("Active tax provider cannot be loaded. Please select at least one in admin area.");

//get tax rate
            CalculateTaxResult calculateTaxResult;
            try
            {
                calculateTaxResult = activeTaxProvider.GetTaxRate(calculateTaxRequest);
            }
            catch(NopException)
            {
                return decimal.Zero;
            }
11 年 前
ohtsu wrote:
I modified the source as follows.

//active tax provider

ITaxProvider activeTaxProvider;
            try
            {
                activeTaxProvider = LoadActiveTaxProvider();
            }
            catch
            {
                return decimal.Zero;
            }
            if (activeTaxProvider == null)
                return decimal.Zero;

//get tax rate
            CalculateTaxResult calculateTaxResult;
            try
            {
                calculateTaxResult = activeTaxProvider.GetTaxRate(calculateTaxRequest);
            }
            catch(NopException)
            {
                return decimal.Zero;
            }

Agree. I also did the same in the upcoming 3.00
11 年 前
I want to create a site three stores (goods, services and special items)
Shops are different: the terminology (for each prepare a package of language), directory settings, directory cart, and more.

Created. Indicated in the settings that stores the same Store URL (www.mystore.com).

Expect to see:
On the first page of the site (www.mystore.com) - three links to different shops.

Realistically I see:
Only the first store (depending on the Display order).
11 年 前
When setting up shop'd like to see in the settings:
apply to this store, "a design theme."
11 年 前
I'd like to see when setting up shop, the right to payment for the use of the store.
Some possible options are:
Vendor - paying a stable amount for each individual, product, a percentage of sales.

When creating the vendor - to appoint a method of payment for the use of the store.
11 年 前
Product Variant / Variant Attributes Problem
when we add product attributes to product variant , there is not any mainly save button to turn back product or variant

everytime after add new attributes to product variant , need to turn back to mainly manage product menu to find product back .
11 年 前
I have just get the newest version from source control and I have found that mini-shopping cart and checkout button in standard shopping cart doesn't work on Internet Explorer 10 in compatibility view. It works in the standard mode of IE 10. IE 10 has a checkboxes that allow you to say that you want to see all web sites in compatibility view and I am afraid that some users can have this checkbox checked.
11 年 前
How about nopCommerce Multi-Store 3.00
and nopCommerce (standard) One-Store 3.00.

So that the multi-store version does not hinder the excellence and development of nopCommerce open source shopping cart?
11 年 前
@JonNopper
Hinder in what way?
11 年 前
The way I perceive the multi-store shopping cart is for example a chain of stores all under one owner, akin to a franchise where each store has a differing range of products. This seems quite a bespoke application of the nopCommerce software.
I was wondering if the multi-store/vendor extra coding would complicate the majority that install and then modify (either the css design and views) of a one store installation.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.