nopCommerce 3.00 is coming. BETA testers needed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
webxpro wrote:
Product Variant / Variant Attributes Problem
when we add product attributes to product variant , there is not any mainly save button to turn back product or variant

everytime after add new attributes to product variant , need to turn back to mainly manage product menu to find product back .

There's a "back to product variant details" link. Use it
11 年 前
Hey Andrei,

I was hoping to get an ETA on the official release of nop 3.0, just trying to plan my next project. Thanks!
11 年 前
danbeaulieu wrote:
Hey Andrei,

I was hoping to get an ETA on the official release of nop 3.0, just trying to plan my next project. Thanks!

I think we should wait one more week before 3.00 is fully tested.
11 年 前
sounds good, thanks for the update
11 年 前
Hey Andrei,

Kind of a weird issue here. I have downloaded the latest version of Nop 3.0 (as of yesterday afternoon) and changed a few things in the presentation. Some of those changes included styles, images, views, scripts & route provider. After that I ran the Prepare.bat and deploy.bat (with zero errors) and the result in the deployable folder is an 80% functioning site. In the past everything copied just fine and the site was 100%. The main things were that my images and scripts didnt copy over at all and I verified this by trying twice.

Also I am not sure if the routeprovider.cs converted over correctly either because when I deployed the site to the host everything works (after adding my images and scripts) except for my links.

Not sure if this is a bug or whats going on.
11 年 前
danbeaulieu wrote:
Hey Andrei,

Kind of a weird issue here. I have downloaded the latest version of Nop 3.0 (as of yesterday afternoon) and changed a few things in the presentation. Some of those changes included styles, images, views, scripts & route provider. After that I ran the Prepare.bat and deploy.bat (with zero errors) and the result in the deployable folder is an 80% functioning site. In the past everything copied just fine and the site was 100%. The main things were that my images and scripts didnt copy over at all and I verified this by trying twice.

Also I am not sure if the routeprovider.cs converted over correctly either because when I deployed the site to the host everything works (after adding my images and scripts) except for my links.

Not sure if this is a bug or whats going on.

Ive just tested. Everything works just fine. Perhaps, your images and scripts are not added to the solution
11 年 前
they were in the solution for sure because in the end I copied the images and scripts from the presentation folder over to the server (aka "deployment" folder). I think I am going to have to download the latest copy and start over again today. Don't get me wrong, I am sure its an error on my end somewhere but I know for sure the images and scripts were in the proper folders when I executed the prepare and deploy .bat files.
11 年 前
Does anyone know if the new 3.0 version has a decimal communities resource? I have a client who doesn't work with units, but with meters. How could he add a "0.5cm" product on the cart? Is there a plugin for that or does nopCommerce 3.0 already comes with this feature as default?

Also, was the integration API improved?

Thanks!
11 年 前
Auction support has been mentioned before but was not considered priority at the time. Do you think auction/bidding would be a good accompaniment to multi-vendor support?
11 年 前
JonNopper wrote:
Auction support has been mentioned before but was not considered priority at the time. Do you think auction/bidding would be a good accompaniment to multi-vendor support?

You can vote for this feature here
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.