nopCommerce 3.00 is coming. BETA testers needed.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 年 前
I would like to add new language culture because i didn't see myanmar language culture in current version. Anyone can give me some suggestions? Thanks
11 年 前
it have been nearly a month since you said it will be released soon.
im working on ecommerce project right now.
and i want to know which version to use. so please let me know when the next stable version will be released exactly !!

thanks
11 年 前
And here we go. Please see this announcement.

Thanks to everyone who participated in testing of the BETA version!
11 年 前
myomyint wrote:
I would like to add new language culture because i didn't see myanmar language culture in current version. Anyone can give me some suggestions? Thanks

This tool can help you
10 年 前
Great! Congratulations!
I start usign and is excelent!
10 年 前
New York wrote:
@JonNopper
Hinder in what way?

Any word on nopCommerce 3.0 Standard with all the improvments and bug fixes with a separate nopCommerce 3.00 Multi-Store beta that undergoes even more testing to iron out the performance issues. I suggest this as the majority of nopCommercers will be happy to upgrade to 3.00 in a one store scenario and those requiring multi-store can continue to test. Such a big leap in functionality merits a lot more testing and maybe a separate roadmap for multi and single store software.
10 年 前
Method not found: 'Void Nop.Services.Configuration.ISettingService.SaveSetting(!!0)'.
Can anybody please explain about this error.?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.