Google Checkout Admin = "internal error"

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
When I attempt to admin my "Google Check (Beta)" under Admin->Payment->Payment Methods I get the generic internal error page. I have tried adding the following to my 'web.config' file under the payment options tag:  

<trust level="Medium"/>

No effect, however, has resulted!

I would like to add Google Checkout Gateway so any advice would be helpful. I have also tried changing some permissions within my FTP settings but so far haven't successfully located the correct ones!

Thanks
14 年 前
Configuring Google Checkout is not allowed in medium trust. What hosting do you use?
14 年 前
godaddy economy.
14 年 前
Ive been able to configure google checkout but now im having problems with the API callback URL.
Google is getting a 401 error.

Im hosted on godaddy. Is it a medium trust problem?

any help would be great,

thx

Joe
14 年 前
401 error means Unauthorized. do you have your keys in web.config correctly set?
I'm on Godaddy and Google Checkout is working for me.
14 年 前
Yes,
I have the correct merchant id and key. I even tried the production ones, same result.
I have to go online next week and I need Google Checkout.

Do you have any suggestions please?

Joe
14 年 前
Use your production keys in the web.config and replace "Sandbox" with "Production".
14 年 前
Same problem here, 401 error from Google but otherwise the payment goes through fine. Has anyone solved this?

Thanks,

JetFable
14 年 前
I never fix this one ... but I'm going to upgrade to 1.4 and see if that fixes it!

Ill post again
14 年 前
Nope I'm already running 1.4, this has to be some sort of GoDaddy specific error with permissions, let's see if anyone else got an idea.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.