Google Checkout Admin = "internal error"

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Hi JR-

No luck yet. My orders appear in Google Checkout (using the work around) but they don't appear in the store. I thought this might be because of my lack of SSL so I've been working on getting a new hosting provider since goDaddy rejected my cirt.

After that if the orders don't start appearing Ill have to try to figure something out, but of course I've got Paypal problems too so...?
14 年 前
Blah! Just had to vent. Someone finally emailed me and told me my Google Checkout was broken. Great another bit of money I probably lost.

I built a local version of the store, and added my 'connectionstrings.config' for the live database. This worked out so I was able to login and edit the settings for google Checkout without running into the permissions errors I have remotely. However, these changes did not reflect in the deployed shopping cart until after I edited the remote version on the 'web.config' file.

Probably lost a good chunk of change since about 25% of my orders are GoogleCheckout and I haven't gotten one in 2 weeks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.