How to get into Admin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
I registered with the email of [email protected] and password admin (hostname is my hostname) and a password of admin.  Once logged in I do not see the admin area.

Can someone tell me what I have done wrong?

Thank you
Ladydee
14 年 前
Please check the top right side of the home page, there must be an administration link, click that link and you are into admin area.

regards,
Adil
14 年 前
There is no link, I have seen it before on your demo site, but do not see it here.

LadyDee
14 年 前
This is what is at the top:

* [email protected]
    * Log out
    * Shopping Cart (0)
    * Wishlist (0)
14 年 前
because i guess you registered from the front end by using (www.yourwebsite.com/register.aspx)
so that's why you don't have administrative powers as you registers like any other user,

try to log in by using (username: [email protected] / Password: admin)

in [email protected] username DONT replace your storename as it is a default details for admin, just copy the above credentials and paste it in your login screen AS IT IS and after login, you will be able to see "Administration" option at the top right side of your page.

let me know if you're able to sign in or not ..
14 年 前
I tried what you just stated from the login screen, is that not correct?

LadyDee
14 年 前
did you try username : [email protected] / password: admin
what does it say : username incorrect or something like that ?
14 年 前
I just goes no further and says done at the bottom.  I am doing this from the page where you can login or register.

LadyDee
14 年 前
ok do one thing, try login with the above mentioned credentials and when you click on login button, take a screenshot of your screen and post it here so that i can see what you're getting and what's the issue.
14 年 前
Can't get the screen to copy into this forum.  I even saved it in a doc and can not upload the doc.

Thank you
LadyDee
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.