How to get into Admin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
Yes you can get that sql data and can use it to the new server.

To install new template.

1.) Put your new Template folder into App_Themes folder.
2.) Login with administrator go to Configuration --> Global Settings --> SEO/Display Tab
3.) Select the new Template folder name, which you just placed in App_Themes folder.
4.) Save and thats it.

Hope it works for you.

Regards,
Adil
14 年 前
1) well it is possible to store/use any kind of SQL data from outside in your database, the only compulsion is that "It should be in format of nopCommerce tables/columns/fields"

So, in order to use outside sql data, just re-arrange it and make it just like nopCommerce table/fields and you should be able to make use of that data

2) Taking about "How to add new template"

You can download new / additional templates from here : https://www.nopcommerce.com/Extensions/4/templates-and-themes.aspx

by downloading these templates you will get zip file, unzip it, > Copy the unziped files to the App_Themes folder that is already in your nopCommerce directory. And, when this is done , then run your website/project > Login with your admin account > go to Configuration > Global Settings > SEO/Display Tab , and there you will see option to change theme > In the drop down menu of themes, you should be able to see the new added theme

and save the setting and your website will be in new template/theme.

Thanks
14 年 前
Thank you so much for all you assistance.

LadyDee
14 年 前
HI!

I've same issues, Every thing is fine at localhost, but not working after hosting on server (upgrade nop 1.4 to 1.5).

After login its shows that user is logedin but Admin can't access the administration page. There is no Administration Link in Header, User Can not checkout, User can't go to My Account page etc.  Please any help!

you can check it www.gharpyara.com
14 年 前
mrtanvirali wrote:
HI!

I've same issues, Every thing is fine at localhost, but not working after hosting on server (upgrade nop 1.4 to 1.5).

After login its shows that user is logedin but Admin can't access the administration page. There is no Administration Link in Header, User Can not checkout, User can't go to My Account page etc.  Please any help!

you can check it www.gharpyara.com

You sure the username by which you are trying to login has got admin power ?

To access your admin area, try this link:

www.gharpyara.com/Administration/Default.aspx

when it asks for the login information, login with your admin username/password

and when you will be inside your admin area, go to admin area > system > log

see if there is any error, if yes paste it here, it might tell you why you cannot see the administration link
14 年 前
thanks for giving attentions to the post,

I was doing perfect but there was mistake in uploading, trying to overwrite the previous ver. (1.4) files with new ver.(1.5), its done now perfectly.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.