How to get into Admin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
You can take a screenshot of your screen by using "PRINTSCREEN" KEY on your keyboard

after taking the screenshot, (On your computer), Go to Start Menu > Programs > Aceesories > Paint

Paste your screen shot on paint (by Ctrl + V)

Save it as jpg file on your desktop

go to Imageshack.com

Upload your image there and it will give you a "Direct Link" for the image

just paste that link here and i will be able to see your screen shot

Thanks
14 年 前
[URL=http://img688.imageshack.us

Hope this is correct.  Thank you so much

LadyDee
14 年 前
http://img688.imageshack.us/i/screenen.jpg/
14 年 前
ok i can see your screenshot , let me see it
14 年 前
ok found the problem:

in the username write this

[email protected]

(not username:[email protected])

in the password write this

admin

and press login button, you should be able to see "Administration" tab at the top right hand side

REMEMBER ONLY COPY AND PASTE the bold letters in your login screen that i mentioned above
14 年 前
You are GREAT --- I am in.

Thank you for being patient with a newbie on this.  May I ask one more question?

LadyDee
14 年 前
Your welcome, you can ask for help about anything anytime

Yea sure , ask your question, go ahead ?
14 年 前
If we had someone who had started on our store and have less then 1/4 of the information on their server, can they zip that information or take the info in the database and then I can use it on the new server?  Also how do we add a template?

Thank you
LadyDee
14 年 前
sorry i didn't understand what you meant by zipping information ? what kind of information you want to zip ?

taking about adding a template ? you mean page ? or a new theme ?
14 年 前
I am talking about getting the sql data, which is not hard to do if they give it to me, but can I use it?  I also am talking about a new template design, like the ones we can download free from the web site.  I want to use FrontEnd-NClassic-theme-1.just to give you an idea or the orange.

Thank you
LadyDee

You really are good at this and have been of tremendous assistance to me.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.