Removing automatically inserted brackets from product variant section on product page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
haydie wrote:
that is strange - when you unzip the no source download, there should be a fully populated bin folder in nopcommercestore from the start - rebuilding should just update an existing nopcommercestore.dll

there is -  when i open the NopCommerce folder there are a list of folders including the bin folder and an NopCommerceStore Visual C# Project file.

when i click on that file to open the project, visual basic wants to convert the project because i did it in an older version of vs. i let it.

it then says it wants to update the .net framework version to 4.0 - i say NO - it converts it.

before i run the rebuild i now notice in the solution folder that there is no bin file

what am i doing wrong?
14 年 前
warrencowan wrote:

.... to open the project, visual basic wants to convert the project because i did it in an older version of vs.

you are using Visual Studio 2010, not visual basic software?
14 年 前
haydie wrote:
warrencowan wrote:

.... to open the project, visual basic wants to convert the project because i did it in an older version of vs.

you are using Visual Studio 2010, not visual basic software?

sorry - i am using Visual Studio 2010 - that was a misprint - my mistake
14 年 前
had to ask, i'm clutching at  straws now
14 年 前
haydie wrote:
had to ask, i'm clutching at  straws now

just to check - i can just download a brand new version of the no-source - and using vs open it up - make the changes to the code in the one page i need to change - save - rebuild - then copy the nopcommercestore.dll upto the bin in the existing site?

am i using vs2010 properly - are there settings on it that i need to make
14 年 前
ok, ive just downloaded a fresh version of 1.5  ( SOURCE )

unzipped fresh instance of v1.5

opened Visual Studio 2010

start page opens up -  clicked  open project-->    then  browse to nopcommerce folder    select      NopCommerce.sln

ready to convert box opens -->click next

alert opens - do you want to convert - untick box then click 'no'
wait ......
conversion wizard says conversion complete

click close button

when you are ready, open in a browser
Ctrl +  f5
14 年 前
by jove, holmes,  i think i've solved it !!   bin folder is not visible in VS unless you click 'show all files' in project menu!!!  but it does exist  and you can browse to it using windows explorer

you will see nopcommercestore.dll    -  you can ftp it  directly to the hosting account using windows explorer
14 年 前
are you absolutely sure i can do this without using the full source version of Nop - Because i can't see an NopCommerce.sln folder anywhere
14 年 前
haydie

i have cracked it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rebuild completed and the brackets have gone - thank you for all your patience and help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14 年 前
excellent !!  pleasure to help

you really should  go download the   full  source version  and get stuck in to see the nuts and bolts of it all !
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.