Removing automatically inserted brackets from product variant section on product page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 年 前
haydie wrote:
excellent !!  pleasure to help

you really should  go download the   full  source version  and get stuck in to see the nuts and bolts of it all !

had to load the full source version to do it - that was the problem, no .sln file in the no source version
14 年 前
warrencowan wrote:
haydie wrote:
excellent !!  pleasure to help

you really should  go download the   full  source version  and get stuck in to see the nuts and bolts of it all !

had to load the full source version to do it - that was the problem, no .sln file in the no source version

Haydie

Just thought i would ask - i need to remove the [+£xx.xx] brackets from the ordersummary page as well (page when you got to checkout) - ptretty sure i am in the right place - OrderSummary.ascx or OrderSummary.ascx.cs but can't spot the bit i need to alter - any ideas?

Cheers Warren
14 年 前
look in
Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Products\Attributes\ProductAttributeHelper.cs    line 510
14 年 前
when i recompile - can i just copy the NopCommerceStore.dll up to the live site again - or is it more complicated if i am changing code outside of NopCommerceStore
14 年 前
it should just be nopbusinesslogic.dll  - if you look in the bin folder, look at the time/date  the files were last modified - and upload the ones that have changed
14 年 前
haydie wrote:
it should just be nopbusinesslogic.dll  - if you look in the bin folder, look at the time/date  the files were last modified - and upload the ones that have changed

thank you - i think i can see the line - but the code on my version of VS only goes up to line 303 - 501 doesn't exist
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.