I'm developing - MySQL Support for nopCommerce 1.20

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 14 años
Hey guys,

in regard to the new Version 1.3:

Did you have made any changes to the database itself or other "code-specific" database-relevant files or would I be able to use my "modified" dll's (Nop.DataAccess.SqlServer.dll -- in fact now: Nop.DataAccess.MySqlServer.dll and the new version of Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Common.dll and Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.dll) to test the new Support for MySql.

In fact I'm just getting finished with this, just a few modifications @ db (procedures) have to be done and it would be interesting to know, what code in case of database-connect you have changed.

Best regards,
Alex
Hace 14 años
Database upgrade script can be found in \NopCommerceStore\Install\Scripts\1.30 folder (nopCommerce_upgrade.sql file)
Hace 14 años
Ok, I've already seen it, thanks!

In fact, that some new modules and functions were added to 1.3 which are new, it will take some time to generate MySql-support for 1.3.

But, good news on the other side.

My script for 1.2 (MySql-support) is getting finished and I'm performing last tests this week, so I think, I would able to publish the new support for MySql-Databases next week ;)

Best regards,
Alex
Hace 14 años
Hi Alex,
When you think about being able to publish the support to mysql?

Miky
Hace 14 años
Hello,

I'm very sorry that I haven't published it 'til now, but I have had not the time to finish it, because I have too much work with my company!
I think I would be able to finish the work within the next two weeks!

I'll keep you all informed here, when I'm ready to publish.

Best regards,
Alex
Hace 14 años
Hi

Just wondered if there was any new on this?
Hace 14 años
Please, can you tell us when possibly we'll be able to get a workable version of MySql DB for nopCommerce ?
Hace 14 años
BTW, some russian guys are telling about an integration nopCommerce 1.40 and MySQL http://equantum.ru/en/quantum_news/nopcommerce-mysql-integration
Hace 13 años
holo wrote:
BTW, some russian guys are telling about an integration nopCommerce 1.40 and MySQL http://equantum.ru/en/quantum_news/nopcommerce-mysql-integration/

Ya, they suck and want to charge you to migrate it over. In any case, i'm really leaning towards launching a contrib project on codeplex.  Unfortunately, I just don't have the time right now as I'm actively building 10 sites in addition to my full time job all while watching my two year old!  Sheesh. Stay posted...

If anyone decides to do whwat Asturek was trying to do, throw it up on codeplex and let others join to help get it done.  that's the point of the OSS community! Use them/us for support and let's get this done already!

Also, you could make use of the entlib contrib project as I've read from earlier/other posts...
Hace 13 años
I actually converted the MSSQL to MYSQL with using Enterprice Contribution library in NOP 1.6 version. I am still in testing stage and so far no bug on showing products on page. I haven't done the testing on placing order, forum, blog, and the admin module like adding/managing categories/products.

I got one question, how to test the payment? any testing module for paypal? Another thing is, how to turn off the url rewriting net module? because sometime I want to debug a page, but don't know which is the source.

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.