Back to previous page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 10 años
I have upgraded from 2.50 to 3.30. In my Topic pages I used href="javascript:javascript:history.go(-1)" to navigate back to the previous page (embedded via HTML editor), at 3.30 the editor strips this out, so how do I code to go back to previous page?
Hace 10 años
I would really appreciate some help here, I am getting serious flack over this. I have tried everything I can think of and the editor strips it all out.
Hace 9 años
I confess to being somewhat disappointed about no response to this. Anybody know if it is the same or fixed at 3.40 or any plans to address it in the future.
Hace 9 años
Please do not duplicate forum topics - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/32364/cannot-embed-back-to-previous-page-in-topic-pages.aspx
Hace 9 años
put your javascript code in a separate file and link it in the editor
Hace 9 años
Andrei, Thanks for your reply.

Please don't take offence for my posting this as a bug. In my defence when I didn't get any reply on this I took it to being a bug so reported it as such as I really needed a solution. I did not really think that counted as duplicating Forum topics.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.