import pictures excel

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 7 años
Hello
When I import products from excel, I want to import pictures.
Before that I uploaded pictures to ftp hosting and wrote down the ways in excel file..
But I have problem, that not all pictures, which I wrote in excel file, exist in hosting. Because of that, not full uploading of pictures for products happens (pictures are not uploaded for the further products, after the issue happened, when they didn’t find the picture for product).
How can I solve this issue?
Hace 7 años
Osolonko wrote:
Hello
When I import products from excel, I want to import pictures.
Before that I uploaded pictures to ftp hosting and wrote down the ways in excel file..
But I have problem, that not all pictures, which I wrote in excel file, exist in hosting. Because of that, not full uploading of pictures for products happens (pictures are not uploaded for the further products, after the issue happened, when they didn’t find the picture for product).
How can I solve this issue?

Go through a previous post==>https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/32696/problems-with-import-images-from-excel.aspx#133410
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.