Shipping Director Upgrade Charge Question

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 6 años
Hello,

I hope I'm posting this in the right forum.

I'm planning on purchasing the Shipping Director plugin for nopCommerce 3.7 (with domain license) soon, and am wanting to know if when I upgrade nopCommerce on each of my websites in 3 to 6 months, if I will need to purchase another license at full price for the new installation.

When I look at the plugin on nopTools.com, it appears that I will need to do another purchase, but I figured I should ask here for a better confirmation.

Thank you!
Hace 6 años
Yes. The Shipping director plugin interacts slightly differently with the different versions of nopCommerce. This is because the versions have slight modifications in the core code and hence the integration with the  plugin is also slightly different.

If you're purchasing the plugin then it is always better to purchase it for the version of the platform you're using.
Hace 6 años
The question was answered in another post.

Yes, "purchase" the plugin for the version you are currently using.  Later, when you upgrade nopCommerce, download and install the proper version of Shipping Director, and use your existing license file.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.