Getting started. Installing and upgrading nopCommerce.

10 年 前
Linux is not supported
10 年 前
Hello guys,

I am new to nopcommerce..

Actually i have installed nopcommerce in my pc.

But for accessing code i have installed Visual studio 2012 after nopcommerce.

Now i am getting an error like;

Configuration Error

An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

</assemblies>
Line 50:     </compilation>
Line 51:     <authentication mode="Forms">
Line 52:       <forms name="NOPCOMMERCE.AUTH" loginUrl="~/login" protection="All" timeout="43200" path="/" requireSSL="false" slidingExpiration="true" />
Line 53:     </authentication>

i don't understand the error. Please anyone help me solve it so that i can run Nop.web project to development.
10 年 前
Hello,

I am a .NET developer. I have a client who want to implement nopCommerce for its business. I have built one and it is working fine on my laptop after publishing via Prepare.bat and Deploy.bat, when I am uploading my site to GoDaddy server, it is giving 404 error there. I talked to the technical support team of GoDaddy, they say web.config is creating problem. And if I remove web.config from the root directory, I get <customErrors mode="Off"/> error. Please help me.
10 年 前
Hello guys, i am new to nopcommerce.

For learning i have created one simple module and now i want to deploy that module so that others can use it.

But i don't know how to Deploy a module created in nopcommerce.

Can anyone help me??
10 年 前
a.m. wrote:
Before posting the questions, please read the following articles. They describe how to download nopCommerce software, upload it to your server, define the file permissions, and install it on your system. You'll also get information on how to upgrade nopCommerce to the latest version.

Technology & System Requirements
Installing nopCommerce
Upgrading nopCommerce

P.S. This topic is just an announcement about new articles. Do not post questions here.

i have read all this .
i download nopCommerce  3.10 web and through iis iwant to browse but it give error HTTP Error 403.14 - Forbidden.
plz give me solution for this
10 年 前
a.m. wrote:
Before posting the questions, please read the following articles. They describe how to download nopCommerce software, upload it to your server, define the file permissions, and install it on your system. You'll also get information on how to upgrade nopCommerce to the latest version.

Technology & System Requirements
Installing nopCommerce
Upgrading nopCommerce

P.S. This topic is just an announcement about new articles. Do not post questions here.
10 年 前
I was running nopcommerce just fine under iis6 windows 2003 server, also running 2003 exchange. ( no problems)
I recently replaced my old server with windows 2008 server, also running exchange 2010.
Exchange 2010 running fine, IIS can run websites without application pool without issues.

Nopcommerce application and or website was installed using IIS app gallery without issues.  Website is created gives me database connection  info to SQLexpress.  When I try to view website on windows explorer I get "error: 500 Server error"

Would someone be available to do remote desktop with me?  I wasted many hrs trying to resolve this on my own?
or at least point me in the right direction.... :-(
10 年 前
Hallo,
I am Dutch maybe my Englisch is not so good. sorry

I just have download nopcommerce.
I put it in a map named nopcommerce on C  programe files.

But i can not find the pictogram to start the program?
where do I find this pictogram? Or how do i start the program?

Thank you for your help.
Carla.
10 年 前
Installing nopCommerce
10 年 前
I read the system requirements
I have:
Win8
Visual Studio 2012 with MVC4
MS SQL 2012

It should be OK, but Instead the Installer did not satisfied and wants to install missing components.

Surely I did use administrators privilege as recommended.
Any Ideas?