Getting started. Installing and upgrading nopCommerce.

11 年 前
Hello Gentlemen,  
Finally I was able to install nopCommerce Version 1.50 in my server.
I can get to the home page but I cannot log in to the administration. It gives me following Error Message:

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The base class includes the field 'ctrlCustomerStatistics', but its type (NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Administration.Modules.CustomerStatisticsControl) is not compatible with the type of control (ASP.administration_modules_customerstatistics_ascx).

Source Error:

Line 41:                             </td>
Line 42:                             <td class="customerstatistics">
Line 43:                                 <nopCommerce:CustomerStatistics runat="server" ID="ctrlCustomerStatistics" DisplayTitle="true" />
Line 44:                             </td>                                    
Line 45:                         </tr>

Source File: /Administration/default.aspx    Line: 43

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1

I guess I am stuck again with that damn nopCommerce!
11 年 前
Hi,

I am struggling to get hosting for NopCommerce 2.80. The application seems to uses loads of memory and keeps recycling at the current Winhost hosting I have.

Are there any recommended host providers that cater for the application requirements

Please assist as my application is all setup and the only thing stopping launch is the hosting .
11 年 前
trevk15 wrote:
Hi,

I am struggling to get hosting for NopCommerce 2.80. The application seems to uses loads of memory and keeps recycling at the current Winhost hosting I have.

Are there any recommended host providers that cater for the application requirements

Please assist as my application is all setup and the only thing stopping launch is the hosting .

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/19518/best-hosting-for-nopcommerce.aspx
11 年 前
I want to open Nopcommerce version 3 in visual studio 2010 but m not able to open it... how it is possible if want to do some changes in it
11 年 前
I have a problem with my shopping cart!!!! I followed all the process that you mentioned. I downloaded the source code(v.2.8)
and I could work with my local without any problem but when I create the deployable folder and copied all of the content from this folder to the server, I got the error message. the name of our host company is BlissandBathKitchen.com, I just added a new action method to the homecontroller to navigate customer to the other page but when I want to go to the main site I got the error message. Would you please help me what is the issue?

http://blissbathandkitchen.com/ (Under construction page)

http://blissbathandkitchen.com/home/index2(mainpage)
the error message: "We're sorry, an internal error occurred.

Our supporting staff has been notified of this error and will address the issue shortly.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please try clicking your browsers 'back' button or try reloading the home page.

If you continue to receive this message, please try again in a little while.

Thank you for your patience."
10 年 前
Hi, I have a problem running the program on my laptop using windows 7, if I click on sales then the dropdown box-Orders there is nothing there under Order ID or Order status ect, however on a laptop running XP the site works fine, any ideas.
Thanks
10 年 前
Hello guys! I need to know can we install nopcommerce on Shared hosting?
If yes so how?

Please help me to sort out this issue.
10 年 前
Please help me..
I want to deploy site,but i am getting many warnings regarding the 4.5 Targetting pack..
Please help...
10 年 前
Hi
I got problem with contact us topic
The box which should be filled in by visitors is already filled in with my details so when someone contact with me I always si my details can someone help me how can I empty this box http://www.windowcleaningthetford.co.uk/contactus.aspx
Many thanks
10 年 前
just read Technology & System Requirements, only for windows? how about linux?