Getting started. Installing and upgrading nopCommerce.

11 年 前
the default login when you first install is

[email protected]

password is what ever you gave it on install
11 年 前
Hi

I was hoping someone could help me with install of nop, I have downloaded the web (no source version ) and extracted to the wwwroot folder, I have followed the procedure in the documentation regarding IIS configuring application pool etc but when I browse to the site all I get is the webmatrix default page rather than the install page. Could anyone point me in the right direction please.

Many thanks
11 年 前
BlondeDude wrote:
Hi

I was hoping someone could help me with install of nop, I have downloaded the web (no source version ) and extracted to the wwwroot folder, I have followed the procedure in the documentation regarding IIS configuring application pool etc but when I browse to the site all I get is the webmatrix default page rather than the install page. Could anyone point me in the right direction please.

Many thanks

I too have the same problem, can anyone help?
11 年 前
BlondeDude wrote:
Hi

Many thanks

Same problem,
i've uploaded no source version in my wwwroot , setted the write permissions in the folders and files suggested, but when i go to the browser i have a 403 error page..
11 年 前
Dear Sirs,

Iam try to setup NopCommerce on my server and get following error in return:

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The network path was not found
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The network path was not found

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Win32Exception (0x80004005): The network path was not found]

[SqlException (0x80131904): A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)]
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction) +6675286
   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose) +688
   System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Connect(ServerInfo serverInfo, SqlInternalConnectionTds connHandler, Boolean ignoreSniOpenTimeout, Int64 timerExpire, Boolean encrypt, Boolean trustServerCert, Boolean integratedSecurity, Boolean withFailover) +6701832
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.AttemptOneLogin(ServerInfo serverInfo, String newPassword, SecureString newSecurePassword, Boolean ignoreSniOpenTimeout, TimeoutTimer timeout, Boolean withFailover) +219
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.LoginNoFailover(ServerInfo serverInfo, String newPassword, SecureString newSecurePassword, Boolean redirectedUserInstance, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, SqlCredential credential, TimeoutTimer timeout) +6703968
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.OpenLoginEnlist(TimeoutTimer timeout, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, SqlCredential credential, String newPassword, SecureString newSecurePassword, Boolean redirectedUserInstance) +6704427
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds..ctor(DbConnectionPoolIdentity identity, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, SqlCredential credential, Object providerInfo, String newPassword, SecureString newSecurePassword, Boolean redirectedUserInstance, SqlConnectionString userConnectionOptions) +610
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(DbConnectionOptions options, DbConnectionPoolKey poolKey, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionOptions userOptions) +1049
   System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.CreatePooledConnection(DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnectionOptions options, DbConnectionPoolKey poolKey, DbConnectionOptions userOptions) +74
   System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.CreateObject(DbConnectionOptions userOptions) +6706995
   System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.UserCreateRequest(DbConnectionOptions userOptions) +78
   System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningObject, UInt32 waitForMultipleObjectsTimeout, Boolean allowCreate, Boolean onlyOneCheckConnection, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection) +2192
   System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningObject, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection) +116
   System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.TryGetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions, DbConnectionInternal& connection) +1012
   System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.TryOpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory, TaskCompletionSource`1 retry, DbConnectionOptions userOptions) +6711619
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.TryOpen(TaskCompletionSource`1 retry) +152
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +229
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlProviderServices.UsingConnection(SqlConnection sqlConnection, Action`1 act) +134
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlProviderServices.UsingMasterConnection(SqlConnection sqlConnection, Action`1 act) +3790907
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlProviderServices.GetDbProviderManifestToken(DbConnection connection) +10941050
   System.Data.Common.DbProviderServices.GetProviderManifestToken(DbConnection connection) +91

[ProviderIncompatibleException: The provider did not return a ProviderManifestToken string.]
   System.Data.Common.DbProviderServices.GetProviderManifestToken(DbConnection connection) +10941121
   System.Data.Entity.ModelConfiguration.Utilities.DbProviderServicesExtensions.GetProviderManifestTokenChecked(DbProviderServices providerServices, DbConnection connection) +48

[ProviderIncompatibleException: An error occurred while getting provider information from the database. This can be caused by Entity Framework using an incorrect connection string. Check the inner exceptions for details and ensure that the connection string is correct.]
   System.Data.Entity.ModelConfiguration.Utilities.DbProviderServicesExtensions.GetProviderManifestTokenChecked(DbProviderServices providerServices, DbConnection connection) +242
   System.Data.Entity.DbModelBuilder.Build(DbConnection providerConnection) +82
   System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.CreateModel(LazyInternalContext internalContext) +88
   System.Data.Entity.Internal.RetryLazy`2.GetValue(TInput input) +248
   System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.InitializeContext() +524
   System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.GetEntitySetAndBaseTypeForType(Type entityType) +26
   System.Data.Entity.Internal.Linq.InternalSet`1.Initialize() +71
   System.Data.Entity.Internal.Linq.InternalSet`1.get_InternalContext() +21
   System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.DbQuery`1.System.Linq.IQueryable.get_Provider() +44
   System.Linq.Queryable.OrderBy(IQueryable`1 source, Expression`1 keySelector) +85
   Nop.Services.Configuration.SettingService.<GetAllSettings>b__1() +278
   Nop.Core.Caching.CacheExtensions.Get(ICacheManager cacheManager, String key, Int32 cacheTime, Func`1 acquire) +135
   Nop.Services.Configuration.SettingService.GetAllSettings() +118
   Nop.Services.Configuration.SettingService.GetSettingByKey(String key, T defaultValue) +133
   Nop.Services.Configuration.ConfigurationProvider`1.<BuildConfiguration>b__3(PropertyInfo prop) +140
   System.Linq.WhereSelectArrayIterator`2.MoveNext() +82
   System.Linq.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator`2.MoveNext() +165
   System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection) +536
   System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList(IEnumerable`1 source) +80
   Nop.Services.Configuration.ConfigurationProvider`1.BuildConfiguration() +1616
   lambda_method(Closure , Object[] ) +92
   Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate() +319

[DependencyResolutionException: An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Nop.Services.Configuration.ISettingService)' on type 'ConfigurationProvider`1'.]
   Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ConstructorParameterBinding.Instantiate() +730
   Autofac.Core.Activators.Reflection.ReflectionActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters) +265
   Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable`1 parameters) +89
   Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute() +181
   Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) +200
   Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.ResolveService(IComponentContext context, Service service, IEnumerable`1 parameters) +168
   Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.Resolve(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters) +117
   Nop.Web.Framework.SettingsSource.<BuildRegistration>b__5(IComponentContext c, IEnumerable`1 p) +59
   Autofac.Builder.<>c__DisplayClass1`1.<ForDelegate>b__0(IComponentContext c, IEnumerable`1 p) +15
   Autofac.Core.Activators.Delegate.DelegateActivator.ActivateInstance(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters) +30
   Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Activate(IEnumerable`1 parameters) +89
   Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.GetOrCreateAndShare(Guid id, Func`1 creator) +151
   Autofac.Core.Resolving.InstanceLookup.Execute() +164
   Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.GetOrCreateInstance(ISharingLifetimeScope currentOperationScope, IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) +200
   Autofac.Core.Resolving.ResolveOperation.Execute(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) +193
   Autofac.Core.Lifetime.LifetimeScope.ResolveComponent(IComponentRegistration registration, IEnumerable`1 parameters) +222
   Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.ResolveService(IComponentContext context, Service service, IEnumerable`1 parameters) +168
   Autofac.ResolutionExtensions.Resolve(IComponentContext context, IEnumerable`1 parameters) +117
   Nop.Web.MvcApplication.Application_Start() +665

[HttpException (0x80004005): An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Nop.Services.Configuration.ISettingService)' on type 'ConfigurationProvider`1'.]
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +12864673
   System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +175
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +304
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +404
   System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +475

[HttpException (0x80004005): An exception was thrown while invoking the constructor 'Void .ctor(Nop.Services.Configuration.ISettingService)' on type 'ConfigurationProvider`1'.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +12881540
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +159
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +12722601

I look forward wait to hear from you

Best regards

Samuel D. Tito
11 年 前
stito wrote:

Stack Trace:

[Win32Exception (0x80004005): The network path was not found]

[SqlException (0x80131904): A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)]

This is database-related. NopCommerce is unable to connect to the database using the information you provided in the installation page. Have you tried to use the same instance name and credentials to connect to the database using SQL Management Studio?
11 年 前
The way the NopCommerce site described to install nopCommerce does not work at all. It is kind of crazy way to describe something. Does any one know how to install this nopCommerce no source to install in web server. I have installed the no Source NopCommerce all programs but it does not work at all. What do I need to do now?

Can any one help me on this please.
11 年 前
The way the NopCommerce site described to install nopCommerce does not work at all. It is kind of crazy way to describe something. Does any one know how to install this nopCommerce no source to install in web server. I have installed the no Source NopCommerce all programs but it does not work at all. What do I need to do now?

If some one can describe it betterway or what should I do after upload all files to the server? It should show something where I can modify or install  the complete application.
Help?
11 年 前
ACCESSBIT wrote:

I suggest that you create a new post with the specific problem, error, crazy points you encounter during installation.
11 年 前
I basically want to know after I uploaded the File (nopCommerce No Source Code) what do I do next? Id does not have any default.aspx or index.aspx file anywhere? How do I get to the installation page?  Which page I go to modify or update to provide the Data Base User Id, Password and database name? Which page I should type to load the page on my Internet Explorer or Firefox or Safari to work on it? How do I go to the admin page? These very Basic information I need to work on it? I could not find anywhere about this. everyone just say upload the page and miracle will happen!!! There is really no Ture help or a real documentation anywhere!! That is why I say it is really crazy and I do not understand who did this work. That is really nonsense!! It might be a good program but you have to let one to start somewhere!!! Everything left on GOD!! Should I call 1 800 CALL GOD?