nopCommerce 4.30 RC is available. Please share your impressions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Hace 3 años
a.m. wrote:
We plan to release 4.30 RTM this Friday (May 15th) and Monday (May 18th)

Thanks A.M.
Thanks NopCommerce Team!
Hace 3 años
a.m. wrote:

Any thoughts on this Andrei?

https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/81558/find-bugs-in-nopcommerce-430-rc-and-earn-10/page/3#263454

thanks
Jon
Hace 3 años
I've found a minor issue when adding a favicon. The url is entered with backslash rather than forward. Easily edited in settings but should be corrected in the code.
Hace 3 años
a.m. wrote:

I know everyone is excited and anxious about the new release, but I think it's a bit premature to release tomorrow/Monday.  Look at all the recent activity - over 30 commits in the last week! :
https://github.com/nopSolutions/nopCommerce/graphs/commit-activity

Just 2 hours ago was "Update some packages to the latest version"
Lot's of refactoring of the caching since the beta.
IMHO, it needs more community testing.
Hace 3 años
It would be nice to have an option to limit products to particular shipping methods. For example: We have fragile products that can't be posted. Can this be added to 4.3?
Hace 3 años
Any Vendor "better management" released ?
Hace 3 años
When will be Themes and Extensions(Marketplace) enabled for 4.3 Version?
Hace 3 años
I wish you guys to solve customers id int datatype issue to be converted into bigint where int has short life not more than 6 years while enabling guest customers.
Hace 3 años
AlanA wrote:
When will be Themes and Extensions(Marketplace) enabled for 4.3 Version?

When 4.30 RTM is released
Hace 3 años
4/15 Developmental branch compiled on vs2019, self contained x86 ubuntu installed failed and nopcommerce dumped.
While 4/13 developing branch installation timeout but still working.
Same vps ubuntu 18.04
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.