I am going to sell some products that they are same for some categories.
- I have an 'X' product.
- I have 'A' category and 'B' category and I want to set the 'X' product to these two categories.
I set on product 'category mappings' section that I want to show my 'X' product on these two categories.
Now, the problem is that when I click on one of these categories, instead of going to this category product, the store goes to the category that have the lower display order on category mappings.
- X product mapped to A category with display order 1
- X product mapped to B category with display order 2
- I click on X product on A category, I go on breadcrumb to: Home/A
- I click on X product on B category, I go on breadcrumb to: Home/A
/X instead of Home/B
What can I do to fix this?
It is a bug and was reported today vote
for the workitem
I see that this issue is set as Low impact. I would set as high or at least as medium impact, this is a great feature that can not be used.