Product in mode No Backorders

Posted: September 13, 2017 at 7:00 PM Quote #192906
Hi. When a product is set in mode "No Backorders" and availability is "Out of stock" is it possible to disable or don't show the PREOrder button?
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: September 14, 2017 at 3:57 PM Quote #192990
The Available for pre-order button can be enabled/disabled while editing the product. Product Info screen / Prices section

If you have the product set to Track Inventory by Product attributes, then you can go into the Product Atttributes tab click the Attribute Combinations tab, then for each combination you have configured, you need to disable the "Allow out of stock" checkbox.

By having "Pre-order" disabled, and "Allow out of stock" disabled, there will be no Buy Now button and no Pre-Order button on the product page.
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
An upvote on a helpful post means "thank you" in every language. I believe in this community. For every question I ask, I try to answer at least five others.
Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.