Upgrade Nopcommerce -> coming from 3.8

Posted: June 14, 2019 at 2:46 AM Quote #237785
Hi all,

We are working with nopcommerce for a few years now. Focussed on building our business we did not update nopcommerce and our other software to the latest versions.

We currently are running on nop 3.8 and have written an custom webservice/API to integrate nopcommerce with our PMS and CRM system.

Do you have any suggestions how to upgrade to the lateste. Reading the releasenotes and forum tells me a lot changed. So i think i have to rewrite the API as well. Or are there other solutions available to integratie with nopcommerce.

Many thanks for all you thoughts
This post/answer is useful
This post/answer is not useful

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

(click on this box to dismiss)
Posted: June 14, 2019 at 11:37 AM Quote #237808
mpevreuls wrote:
Hi all,

We are working with nopcommerce for a few years now. Focussed on building our business we did not update nopcommerce and our other software to the latest versions.

We currently are running on nop 3.8 and have written an custom webservice/API to integrate nopcommerce with our PMS and CRM system.

Do you have any suggestions how to upgrade to the lateste. Reading the releasenotes and forum tells me a lot changed. So i think i have to rewrite the API as well. Or are there other solutions available to integratie with nopcommerce.

Many thanks for all you thoughts

As for rewriting the API check this free API which might be of help.
You may also want to update the look and for this I recommend to use one of the templates of good developers. It will give you a modern look, make it very responsive and include many plugins which will add new tools/features to your site.

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Regards

Eduardo

www.tecnofin.com
nopCommerce Solution Partner
-----------------------------------------------------------
Developer of e-Commerce sites since 1996
Mexico - USA - Canada - Chile - Colombia - Costa Rica - Peru
Desarrollo de sitios de comercio electrónico
Posted: June 17, 2019 at 5:39 AM Quote #238046
tnx eduardo,

I will have a look at it.

Please login or register
to vote for this post.

Premium support services
  • Dedicated premium support services provided by core developers are intended for persons who run mission critical websites, work on projects with tight deadlines, or want to get dedicated support.
Professional services
  • Want to open a new store? Want to take your store to the next level? Need a custom extension? We can customize nopCommerce to fit your store perfectly. Request a quote to get started.
eCommerce CONFERENCE 2019
Learn more