An idea for supporting nopcommerce project

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Andrei,

I think on the nopcommerce.com website, there should be a small section for advertisements (may be on right column of all pages except forums). Nopcommerce.com is getting a good traffic from all over the world. The revenue generated from advertisements can be used to support nopcommerce project.

Since nopcommerce is based on .NET framework, the advertisements should be related to .NET technologies.
12 years ago
Hi Mike,

Thanks for suggestion. The existing hosting partnership program is also some kind of advertising. I think it's enough.
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi Mike,

Thanks for suggestion. The existing hosting partnership program is also some kind of advertising. I think it's enough.

I like how few advertisements there are on the nopCommerce website. I've been spending a lot of time here this past week and if I had to wade through a lot of ads I probably wouldn't spend as much time on nopCommerce.com. I also agree with you Mike that nopCommerce is worth supporting and keeping around, but maybe there is a less intrusive way than pumping ads into the website.

* The current community support functionality is pretty cool and a great idea.
* Paid feature / bug prioritization (this has some significant downsides)
* nop swag

Mike it is reassuring that a long time member is still involved and eager to do more in supporting the project. +1

-Sky
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.