nopCommerce 2.1 n2cms 2.2 integration released!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
theonlylawislove wrote:
Website is up.

Your site seems to be very unresponsive.  Are you hosting on Arvixe, perchance?

May have been my internet connection this time...
12 years ago
Its still up :)

I am home hosting :)
12 years ago
Ive send you a PM and email. Could you check this.
12 years ago
Paul,

Can the n2CMS editor be used to create Blog posts?  Just asking... :-)
12 years ago
Yes, n2cms can be used to create blogs. It can be used to build anything really. News portals, blogs, events, etc. Its very pleasant to work with.
12 years ago
SonicImaging wrote:
Very Cool,

Is that price per site / domain that its deployed to?

Thanks
-Keith

BUMP
12 years ago
The link is not working? No hurry..you must be developping and it's under development. Let me know here, when I can visit the link.
12 years ago
Paul,

We're trying to figure out how to make N2 Navigation be controlled by N2 Authentication to dynamically remove and add links.  Trying to have the login/logout appear on the N2 menu for the user along with a hidden page that can only be seen once logged in.  

Any help on this would be appreciated.
12 years ago
Hi,
This looks really good, so tried to apply the same to Nop 2.2, with some success.

Has anyone achieved thi yet.

But have a problem with 2 things,

1) when editing the Nop page via N2, it gives me an error:
Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: controllerContext
Source Error:

Line 102:                {
Line 103:                    var filename = System.IO.Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension(layout);
Line 104:                    ViewEngineResult viewResult = System.Web.Mvc.ViewEngines.Engines.FindView(ViewContext.Controller.ControllerContext, filename, "");
Line 105:
Line 106:                    if (viewResult.View != null)

Source File: C:\Kaytek-Business\DevelopmentProjects\NOP22_N2_DEV\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\ViewEngines\Razor\WebViewPage.cs    Line: 104

2) when I use Orgnaise Parts, it also give an error
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The view 'Index' or its master was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations. The following locations were searched:
bla bla bla.....

Being relativly new to all 3 platforms struggling a bit to decide where to start looking!!

Any Ideas would be very welcome..

Thanks.

Paul
11 years ago
It seems that this integration is not available anymore =((  but there is an integration of Composite C1 with Nop - http://www.composite.net/Search?q=nopcommerce =)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.