setup up shipping

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
i am very happy for this webshop but i have a little with the shipping.

i cant get shipping of a product to work. I have seen website there have a auto price finder for shipping so it is use the user adress og shop owners adress to find the price for shipping but i have no idea how i can get and where to get it.

i have try to set price up for shipping at the shop "of those there is in there" but it is not working.. price for shipping is 0.00 and then it is more easy to set it on free shipping.

i know i only will be shipping from china to thailand but i dont know the size or weight for the product but i have the adresse it have to be ship from.

is there any one there have a idea how to do this in the best way...?

thanks
14 years ago
You could use the Shipping by Country & Order weight for this. However this does require you to know the weight of your products in order to accurately calculate shipping rates.

Alternatively you can charge a percentage of the order total.

If you wanted to charge a rate based on the exact distance you would need to implement this yourself (or post to the job boards) as this feature is not currently available.

Hope this helps,

Ben
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.