CardSave NopCommerce 1.9 Payment Module

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Hi,

I have successfully integrated this payment module into a NopCommerce 1.9 installation, the site transfers to CardSave fine and payment can be made successfully. The problem I am having is that after successful payment has been made, the user is not redirected back the NOPCommerce site and the order status is not updated.

Has anyone come across this problem before, or has anyone successfully used this module and got the redirect back to the site working. If anyone has any ideas or can help, then please let me know.

Regards,

Graham
12 years ago
Hi Graham,

Did you reslove this? Did you add the call back handler to the web.config file?

<!-- for iis 6 -->
<system.web>
  <httpHandlers>
    <add verb="GET,HEAD,POST" path="CardsaveServerCallbackHandler.ashx" validate="false" type="Nop.Payment.Cardsave.ServerCallbackHandler, Nop.Payment.Cardsave"/>
  <add verb="GET" path="CardsaveCallbackHandler.ashx" validate="false" type="Nop.Payment.Cardsave.CallbackHandler, Nop.Payment.Cardsave"/>
  </httpHandlers>
</system.web>

<!-- for iis 7 -->
<system.webServer>
  <handlers>
  <add name="CardsaveServerHandler" verb="GET,HEAD,POST" path="CardsaveServerCallbackHandler.ashx" type="Nop.Payment.Cardsave.ServerCallbackHandler, Nop.Payment.Cardsave"/>
  <add name="CardsaveHandler" verb="GET" path="CardsaveCallbackHandler.ashx" type="Nop.Payment.Cardsave.CallbackHandler, Nop.Payment.Cardsave"/>
  </handlers>
</system.webServer>
12 years ago
Hi David,

I did indeed solve this issue and it was as you suspected. I had initially added all of the web.config changes, but at some point these must have been overwritten/removed, once I re-added them again it worked like a dream.

Thanks for all of your help.

Cheers,

Graham
12 years ago
Great, at least you are now up and running.
12 years ago
Hi,

How easy was this to integrate overall, i am having a nightmare with barclays epdq mpi xml.
12 years ago
Installing the CardSave plug-in is straight forward.

You can download the CardSave plug-in and installation instructions for the URL to the right...
http://www.cardsave.net/shopping-carts/item/all-carts/nopcommerce

We have integrations for NOP 1.4 and 1.9 at present with NOP 2.0 due in a couple of weeks.

If you want to try the plug-in you can setup a test account by click the Try Us button to the right on the page below...
http://www.cardsave.net/developer-support/
You will receive two emails after email confirmation. The first gives you access to the CardSave merchant management system and the second test gateway account details for you to enter into NOPCommerce.

When you are configuring the plug-in you will also need the pre-shared key which is in the merchant management system under account info.

Test cards for you to play are on the home page after you've logged into the merchant management system.

Switch a test account to a live account is a matter of changing the merchantID, password and pre-shared key.
12 years ago
Hi Garrie

How can i contact you, I work for Cardsave...

My Contact details are:

Chris Goldthorpe
Cardsave
www.cardsave.net
0115 9487614
[email protected]
8 years ago
I know this is a very old post but I was hoping someone can help me. We have two shop sites with exactly the same setup. Both are configured with the Cardsave Plugin for Nop 1.90. One of the sites works exactly as it should.

When a purchase is made using cardsave it redirects to the cardsave page processes and then returns back to the shop site.

The other site however dpes mpt redirect back. I cannot figure out why this is. All the settings are in place for the handlers as per instructions on this site. I have even started from the beginning and followed all instructions yet I still cannot get it to come back to our site to finish the process on NopCommerce.

I was hoping maybe someone knows something that I may have missed.

Thanks
J
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.