file structure

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
So I installed this twice just to make sure I did it correctly.

NewJamSkates.com    Why when you click on any of the links it changes the file structure

(click on any of the links and you will see)

I have this hosted on a buddys WINDOWS HOSTING account with Godaddy.  

I have my Domain pointing to the folder that contains the nopcommerce cart and also have the domain aliased.  Godaddy just went through everything and says it looks fine and must be the program itself doing it.

How will this effect my SEO?  It does have the domain listed twice now :-/

SECOND QUESTION;

when you go to LOGIN/REGISTER  on the right you have the LOGIN and left you have a REGISTER button.   How do you edit the text just above the Register button ?
14 years ago
Hi,

You have your routing set up wrong. you need to try and upload nopcommerce store files to the root folder of your website. Then have the domain name just pointing to the root of the website .

If you are using shared hosting and you have this set up in a folder you need to run this folder as a seperate application and have the domain pointing to this folder.

I hope that make sense.

Issue 2,

Simply go to Administration > Content Management > Topics > LoginRegistrationInfo

and edit the content in here.

mike..
14 years ago
Im not sure if im doing it right at all. I think i did everything i was instructed but i keep getting the same thing
http://shop.eentroc.com/es/Install/install.aspx
14 years ago
Sorry Mike's thats not working for me.. That will only edit the content BELOW the registration/Login box, not inside the box..
14 years ago
hey,

sorry my mistake, go to: Administration > Content Management > Localization > select your language > then edit this resource string: Login.NewCustomerText

Did you sort your web address out?

mike..
14 years ago
Thanks Mike, that worked great !

What do you mean Short the web address ?
14 years ago
I mean you have a double domain name eg: http://newjamskates.com/newjamskates.com/

did you look into doing what i mentioned in my first post.

mike..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.