Nop 2.3 Hosting at Arvixe Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Guys:

1)  I created a NEW project from latest download of NOP 2.3 today.  I build it locally and all is fine.  Created the Database at Hosting server and put Test Data.  My local build shows and runs the website.

2)  Then I changed <customErrors mode="Off"></customErrors> so I can see errors if any and did a build.

3)  Then I went to Root folder and ran Prepare.bat

4)  The ran Deploy.bat

5)  It created a Deployable folder and Directory nop_2.30

6)  I used FileZilla to copy all files in nop_2.30 directory to my ROOT at hosting for website.

7)  Set ASP.net to 4.0 (integrated)

8)  Server is Microsoft® Windows® Web Server 2008 Service Pack 2, and Arvixe agent says they Have entityFramework 4.1 on it.

7)  When I go to the website I get an error.  I have error's enabled so we can see the error there.  It is a Brand new website.   http://extendmybusiness.com/

8)  Key error log is:

[ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.]
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes(RuntimeModule module) +0
   System.Reflection.RuntimeModule.GetTypes() +4
   System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes() +78
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in c:\Users\Execula\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\EMB-Template\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:124

[Exception: Could not load file or assembly 'EntityFramework, Version=4.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Could not load file or assembly 'EntityFramework, Version=4.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in c:\Users\Execula\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\EMB-Template\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:144

9)  Why is website referencing PluginManager.cs on my local file?  
c:\Users\Execula\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\EMB-Template\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:124

What am I missing?

Thanks for the help

Manoj Modi
12 years ago
Got this fixed.  Had to mark most of my referenses as LOCAL and inculde on Hosting server.  It is now live...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.