Did you ever get an answer to this? I am trying to streamline my payment process with PayPal Advanced but cannot find the answer.
We also need support for PayPal Advanced. Is anybody working on this?
How do the Advanced and Pro payments work ?
So if I as a shop owner pay PayPal $5 dollars a month, my customers can pay via the Credit/Bank cards without having to register with PayPal first ?
I've not seen them two options before.
Would the Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalDirect plugin not work for both Advanced and Pro?
Has anyone figured out if Paypal Advanced payment works with nopCommerce yet? I am interested. Thank you.
I also would like to see a PayPal Advance plugin. Any word on this?
Please confirm the specific Paypal version as well as how you want to use, so probably we can support you for the same.
I am using NOP 2.5, here is how I did it.
From the Adminsitration screen, Select Configuration.
Select Configure for the option Payments.PaypalDirect.
1. Log into your PayPal account.
2. Click on Profile from the Home Menu.
3. Under Account Information >> Choose API Access.
4. Click on Request API Credentials.
5. Choose API Signature as the credential type.
Before being able to receive IPN messages (optional), you'll need to activate this service; follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Premier or Business account.
2. Click the Profile subtab.
3. Click Instant Payment Notification in the Selling Preferences column.
4. Click the 'Edit IPN Settings' button to update your settings.
5. Select 'Receive IPN messages' (Enabled) and enter the URL of your IPN handler (http://www.yourStore.com/Plugins/PaymentPayPalDirect/IPNHandler).
6. Click Save, and you should get a message that you have successfully activated IPN.